Facial Skin Treatments
Skin rejuvenation with SharpLight™ systems gives a younger, glowing look to your skin. It simultaneously treats the three main elements of sun-damaged, environmentally-polluted and aging skin by coagulating blood vessels, eliminating pigmented spots and improving skin texture. Skin rejuvenation treatments are suitable for the face, neck, chest and hands; treating sun spots, small dilated blood vessels called telangiectasias; and skin textural changes such as fine lines and enlarged pores. There are no signs of skin irritation after the treatment. You can even do it over your lunch break.
What to Expect From A Skin Rejuvenation Treatment
- You may see visible results after the very 1st treatment. Your skin will feel tighter and smoother. In order to achieve long-term results, it is recommended to undergo several treatments spaced 4 weeks apart. During our consultation, we will tailor a plan specific to your goals.
- SharpLight’s skin rejuvenation treatments are non-invasive and safe. During the procedure, there may be a slight 1-2 second, momentary stinging sensation felt, but no pain.
- You might experience temporary redness in the treatment area which should pass within a few hours hours.
- Pigmented areas (ie. sun spots) will darken immediately following treatment. Depending on your skin type, within 1-3 weeks your body will shed the hyperpigmented tissue. Do not pick these areas as it can lead to scarring. Keeping the area moisturized can help the peeling process.
- The typical regimen is an average of 4-6 treatment sessions, spaced 4 weeks apart for optimal results. A full facial skin rejuvenation treatment takes anywhere between 15-30 minutes.
- We also pair our Laser Skin Rejuvenation with our Procell Microchanneling treatment for blended, phenomenal results.
Who Can Benefit From Skin Rejuvenation?
- Skin Rejuvenation is safe on skin types I-V.
- Patients who are minimum 25 years old.
- Patients with fine/medium lines or wrinkles.
- Patients with pigmented lesions (sun spots, dyschromia, mottled pigmentation) on the face, neck, chest or hands.
- Patients with textural skin damage ( fine lines, large pores, elastosis, dull skin).
Before Your Treatment
- Skin cannot be tanned for any laser treatments. Please avoid sun exposure for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Avoid topical use of AHA, BHA, retinol, acids etc for 5-7 days.
- Avoid consuming photosensitizing medications/herbs for 3 weeks prior to appointment.
After Your Treatment
- Only use a gentle cleanser and lotion for 5-7 days.
- Do not pick any crusted hyperpigmented spots as this can lead to scarring. It is a normal process and the skin will shed it naturally.
- Avoid swimming, steam, hot baths or showers for 24-48hrs.
Before & After
Get started today!
Please contact us with any questions you may have and to book an appointment.